Coinbase, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, now accounts for a significant 14.1% of all Ethereum (ETH) staking, as reported by Dragonfly data scientist hildobby. The report, sourced from Dune Analytics, notes that Coinbase currently has 3.873 million staked ETH.
Although Coinbase has a commanding presence in the ETH staking realm, it is overshadowed by Lido DAO, a liquid staking platform, which holds a staggering one-third of all staked ETH. Other notable platforms include exchanges like Binance and Kraken, which possess a 4.2% and 3.0% staking market share, respectively. Additionally, the Figment staking pool holds its own with a 4.9% market dominance.
Over the past six months, Coinbase has witnessed a remarkable 44% surge in ETH staking activity. This increase coincides with the time frame of the Ethereum Shanghai upgrade. Contrary to initial concerns that the latest Ethereum network update might lead to a decrease in staked ETH, due to the newfound capability to withdraw these staked assets, the Shanghai upgrade seems to have bolstered confidence among stakers. Since its implementation in April, there’s been a net influx of 7.84 million staked ETH.
Top Recommended Articles
- Read Also: Best Web3 Coins To Invest In
- Read Also: Best Low Cap Crypto To Buy Now
- Read Also: Best Crypto Utility Tokens
- Read Also: Best Crypto To Buy Right Now Reddit
- Read Also: Best Crypto Under $1
- Read Also: Best Penny Crypto Coins To Invest In
- Read Also: Best Shitcoins To Buy Right Now
- Read Also: Best Crypto Presale To Buy Now
- Read Also: Best Low Supply Cryptocurrency
- Read Also: Best DeFi Coins To Buy Now
- Read Also: Best Altcoins To Invest In Right Now
- Read Also: Best Crypto ICO To Invest In
- Read Also: Next Crypto To Explode In 2023
- Read Also: Best Cryptocurrency Coins To Buy
- Read Also: New Cryptocurrencies To Invest In